This time we’re heading over to Memphis! It’s Thanksgiving week, and I know everyone is going to be with friends and family! This means shopping and food will also be in the picture. Overton Square is a great place to go this holiday to do just that!
Overton Square brings together people of all ages to shop, eat, or be entertained in a relaxed yet sophisticated environment, all served with a side of authentic, Midtown Memphis.
Following are some of the main stores, and things to do while you’re there!
- The Art project Memphis: The art project celebrates with a full week of new art and sales for everyone to enjoy!
- Babalu Tapas & Tacos: If you need a few stocking stuffers or holiday party favors stop here and eat! for every $50 that are purchased in gift cards, Babalu will give you $25 in gift cards for free!
- Bikram Yoga Memphis: Start your Thanksgiving Holiday with meditations. They also have unlimited mats, athletic apparel, hydrofalked, yoga fuel, cell food, and walk-ins are welcome!
- Lafayette’s Music Room: They’re jamming on Thanksgiving, so come on down for great music and great drinks!
- Sweet Noshings: They have Sweet Tooth packages of all assortments of candies! You can also make your own!
- The Ivory Closet: If you need to catch up on your beauty sleep, then you can buy fun PJs here!
- The Square Olive: Homemade humus for tasting with oils and vinegar are available at this store. if you’re here you can also check out the assortment of olive oil soaps, hand-made baskets and other great gift ideas.
- These are just a few of the fun shops, restaurants and places you and your friends can come across while visiting!