With all the great things going on in the 901 these days, have you ever been overwhelmed with choices? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve put together a weekly post called The Weekender, filled with a handy schedule to help you hit some of our best bets for an amazing weekend. You can follow this schedule to a T, or use it as a launching point to plan your own adventure! The Weekender is not meant to be exhaustive, but will include our suggestions to help you plan the weekend ahead.
Sunday, June 31st
- 11am – Stop by the Big Ole Bike Sale on your way to Potterfest or enjoy brunch and live music at Celtic Crossing
- 3pm – Enjoy Sunday Funday at High Cotton with music by Tennessee Stiffs
- 5pm – Catch more music at the Buccaneer or go to the 90s Party featuring The 69 Boyz at 1884 Lounge
- 6:30pm – Share your reflections of Memphis history at Shades of Blue: A Celebration of Memphis Music and History as you enjoy the final summer show at the Levitt Shell with Alvin Youngblood Hart
- 8pm – Enjoy dinner and music at Lafayette’s or Huey’s