Happy Friday, Memphis! July is over, but I’m still sweating. So much happened on the blog this week, so let me make sure you didn’t miss anything:
– Here’s the full story behind downtown’s new 70-foot-tall mural.
– I’m giving away tickets to Corinne Bailey Rae and you can still enter.
– If you play Pokemon GO, you have to read this post.
– Today (Friday) at lunch is your last chance to try out the bike share bikes.
– And last but not least, there’s going to be a huge Memphis-loving event at AutoZone Park for 901 Day! I have details.
– Repticon Memphis Reptile & Exotic Animal Show at the Landers Center 10 a.m.
– Benefit Concert for Ruby Wilson at B.B. King’s at 2 p.m.
– High Cotton Brewery hosts a Sunday Funday with country-folk band Tennessee Stiffs at 3 p.m.
– Graham Winchester Solo Sunday at The Bucc at 5 p.m.
– Shades of Blue: Celebration of Memphis Music and History at the Levitt Shell at 6:30 p.m.
– John Moreland at Lafayette’s at 8 p.m.