With all the great things going on in the 901 these days, have you ever been overwhelmed with choices? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve put together a weekly post called The Weekender, filled with a handy schedule to help you hit some of our best bets for an amazing weekend.
You can follow this schedule to a T, or use it as a launching point to plan your own adventure! The Weekender is not meant to be exhaustive, but will include our suggestions to help you plan the weekend ahead.
Sunday, March 5th
- 12pm – Enjoy brunch at Ghost River, Lafayette’s, or Bosco’s
- 1pm – See Beautiful: The Carole King Musical at the Orpheum, take the kids to see the new Lego Exhibit at the Memphis Zoo or to the Multicultural Family Festival
- 4pm – Go to a Memphis Wind Symphony Concert or Dancing in the Dark with Chris & Friends
- 5pm – Play bingo at Loflin Yard or be part of a music video
- 6pm – Experience the Youth Symphony Side by Side Concert with Memphis Symphony Orchestra or go to a WWE Fastlane Watch Party