With all the great things going on in the 901 these days, have you ever been overwhelmed with choices? Well, you’re in luck! Every week we curate The Weekender, a post filled with a handy schedule to help you hit some of our best bets for an amazing weekend.
You can follow this schedule to a T, or use it as a launching point to plan your own adventure! The Weekender is not meant to be exhaustive, but will include our suggestions to help you plan the weekend ahead.
Saturday, July 29
- 8am – Stop by the Memphis Farmers Market
- 10am – Celebrate National Dance Day or go to Make Your Own: Resin Casting
- 11:30am – Experience Tin Roof Wet n’ Wild or Small Shop ft AMBeerings
- 2pm – See Disney’s The Little Mermaid or go to Josh Campbell’s Storytelling Workshop
- 3pm – Stop by a Sparkling Wine Tasting or go to Battle of the Bands for St Jude at 1884 Lounge